Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by logcutter
Frick them all. They are at best, worthless.

Your [bleep] up dude to think every cop is a dick head and out to get you...We have officers around here that help people and beat up on bullies..LOL

Show me the city where the cops shut down a jigaboo riot when the first brick was thrown. You can't, and that's a reality you need to deal with.

Cops can only do what they’re local governments allow them to do. Start there and work your way down if you want to assign blame. Most local street cops are good hard working folks that do care, and no one is more upset about the schit going on than they are; but their hands are tied by the folks we vote in. That’s the truth. I guess it’s just easier for some with simple minds to assign blame where it’s easiest to, and not actually have to think about the problem. ...

Bull crap a cop is still a human being and is supposed to do the right thing. Just because your told to stand down doesn't me you should. Those sorry azz cops that have been doing nothing for the taxpayers are the same one's that'll shoot you in the back when they try to take your guns. Man up and do the right thing.

Life is good live it while you can.