Next time you talk to your son say a big thanks and many still still support law enforcement.

Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Lay off the cops. They're the first to be subjected to the insanity that's going on right now. They've been targeted by the Communists in order to intimidate them from doing their job. They're still trying to figure out how to react to it.

If the people support them, they'll eventually reach the conclusion that it's best to look the other way while the people fix the situation.

We hope, but evidence seems to point to the contrary. There's probably more leftist cops than there are ones on "our" side. They'll move in lock-step with whatever their bosses say.

Evidence points to the fact that the cops are getting no support from their bosses. They're not allowed to do their jobs.

If you've got a bone to pick,...pick it with the Communists in office who have inhibited the cops from kicking ass when it needs to be kicked.

I seriously doubt if many cops are leftists. You can't be a leftist when your job is to go out every day and deal with the jiggaboos.

I attended a muster at my son’s Dept. not very long ago. A nicer, more professional yet completely demoralized, beaten down bunch you couldn’t expect to see in any other profession. Yet, they were still willing to drag themselves out and do the best they could to make people’s lives better as best they could. It breaks my heart when I hear this bullschidt from so called conservatives who should know better.

My son told me a story a couple days ago about an older black lady they met while on a call, that couldn’t have been more supportive to them. He said it brightened up their month just to hear what she had to say. She basically told them to ignore the BLM bullschit because the vast majority were folks like her that appreciated and need the service the Department provided to their community.