Originally Posted by hunter4623
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by hunter4623
I live across the river from a city of almost 6 million. It’s literally a 5 minute drive from my house across the bridge. I’m not sure if that makes us city slickers or not...

Oh and Trump also won my county in the last election.

Your thinking is seriously flawed.
You mean to tell me there's a city somewhere that isn't run by liberals and primarily populated by communists? Where is that ? Oh yeah, a 5 minute drive across a river from a city of 6 million is still city. You ain't in the country nor are you living and working among country folks there for sure.

Funny thing is, we may be “city slickers” but we still voted for Trump. Can you explain that?
You didn't answer. Is your city run by Democrats and primarily populated by such or is it run by Republicans and primarily populated by such ? I bet there were quite a few supposed conservatives in NYC who voted for Trump too. Doesn't mean they are actually conservatives or that they don't usually vote Dem. I recently overheard a conversation at a gun shop here between the shop owner and one of those self proclaimed "conservatives" from NYC. The conversation was about our completely unconstitutional pistol permit system here. When the owner opined that it was in fact completely unconstitutional, the city "conservative" was quick to say he didn't have a problem with it because he wouldn't want just anybody to be allowed to have/carry a handgun. Typical city "conservative".