Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Exhibit A:

East LA riots.....

Police stand down and stay out of hot zone.

America's finest who are known for the first paramilitary SWAT teams....series on TV about them.
Let's see, they have chemical weapons not issued to soldiers against foreign troops...
Body armor, shields, batons, helmets, rifles and side arms.
Heavily trained paramilitary forces, more than any milshas. Highly organized and spec training operators.

THE prioriies of LE you can generally listed
in thus order -

#1 Cops look after cops, first. last and always.
#2 Cops do as they are told by Gov handlers.
#3 Cops enforce Law, right or wrong.
then they plead 'Nuremberg defence'

The thin blue line is another term for
a thug union attitude , where the 90%
of 'good' cop stay silent because its
to their personal advantage... which
makes them enablers of bad cops.

That last point is a shame...but I have to agree.
I know of highly decorated heroic police officer that didn't go along with their corrupt fellow cops .
They tried to, lets say here....stop him.
He almost died.

The good one(s) don't police the bad ones and they all end up with the same reputation in those locals.....ie. LA, CA.
I know of over a dozen cases of those the police should be shaming and shouting, "That's NOT ME!!! We will arrest our fellow bad leos!". No, instead they would rather an innocent man or woman be put into a concrete cage that most wouldn't put an animal .

BUT Instead they get all defensive because the emperor has no clothes and every conservative must "Respect MY Authoritah!!!" Or labeled a blm supporter, or whatever. Look at my shaved head and respect ME OR ELSE!!!!!!"

I just get tired if being threatened and cussed out if I don't donate money to their charity......or if I want to buy a handgun, the police threatening me because it challenges their monopoly of power in this community.
I'm not supposed to have the.means to defend myself and my own family. The skin heads threaten to throw a man with NO criminal record in their little dungeon for suggesting that I might buy a boom stick....Oh my.

Does that complaint put me into the blm antfa category?

"Justice is blind" is supposed to mean "applied equally", not "look the other way".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.