Stay as calm as possible and get medical help as soon as possible. The problem is, we all want so much for these various kits and treatments to work that we convince ourselves that they must work. Do the research, not only do they not work, almost all of them do more harm. I'm not an expert. I'm like everybody else here. I hunt around venomous snakes and have for decades. Therefore, I have done my research. We can all do research and find various anecdotal information where one of our pet cures/remedies saved somebody. Do more research to confirm. As to the ones that have supposedly worked once or twice, well, we never know all of the circumstances surrounding that "one time" where it "supposedly worked". In that instance, it may have been a dry bite or some other occurrence. There have been a very large number of studies done and research conducted over the centuries that if there was a cure, remedy or treatment that worked, we would all know about it beyond information provided by either a) the manufacturer's claims; or, b) Clem's story about his cousin Jethro for whom it worked. When an effective treatment, technique or cure is discovered, it will be big news and we will all know about it. Once again, stay as calm as possible and get medical help as soon as possible.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ