Lane Suppressors... are fantastic.

Great company... great people... very cost effective.

Google to find their website. They have some very cool videos on their website as well.

Cory Lane build me a custom 375 suppressor. It is a titanium sleeve with stainless steel core. I have run it on weapons up to 375 rum without drama. When I run it on my 9-3 x62 Mauser I am still able to maintain half inch groups at a hundred yards. I purchased mine through an FFL friend at dealer cost. I recall it was under $500.

I also run the 30 caliber Lane Magnum scorpion. The suppressor works on both .308 and .338.

We were running some hot loads of 300 Weatherby one day. Without the suppressor The Recoil and Noise was as you would expect. After screwing on the lane Magnum suppressor The Recoil dropped to that of a 308 as well as the sound. It was simply mind-boggling to me.

I also own Thunder Beast suppressors. They are very good units but they are not serviceable by the owner. They are also about twice as expensive as Lane.

Back when I was getting my Lane cans, Corey would generate a serial number and get it back to my FFL. In less than a week. Sometimes as short is a day. This made the turnaround time on getting my tax stamp super fast.

Last edited by CashisKing; 07/31/20. Reason: Typo

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.