Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by 257Bob
Looking for a suppressor for my Christensen Arms MPR in 6mm Creedmoor. Thanks!

You will find it very difficult to achieve satisfactory noise reduction on a 243 caliber gun.

My best guess would be 22 long rifle to 22 Magnum unsuppressed.

Of course it is completely possible to load a very quiet 6 mm round. Even whisper quiet. The problem is it's not going to be worth much after a hundred yards or so

With that said, I shoot 300 grain 45 Colt rounds super quiet through a lever gun with a suppressor. 300 grain under a hundred yards is very powerful. But after 100 yards I am shooting rainbow arcs

Actually they suppress them very nicely. Last fall I used a Lane titanium 556 on a 243 and it worked great, huge noise reduction even though I was shooting supersonic. I'm a fan

Is the Lane titanium 556 a 5.56 (.224") can? If so, how did it work shooting a .243" bullet thru it. I use a .30 caliber can on .223 thru .30 caliber, but never the other way around.

I would call Cory on the phone.

I own 3 Lane.

30 Magnum Scorpion
375 regular (custom bore)
458 regular.

If I was going to own one can only... I would see if Cory would make me a 458 Magnum Scorpion. You would lose some benefit on small bore, but it would handle anything.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.