Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I really don't know the truth.

In the beginning, Fauci told us over and over that a mask would not do any good. Only medical people need them.

At this point, I think millionaires are being made on mask sales, so gotta keep it rolling.

the way I remember it, Fauci was asking people to not hoard the N-95 masks, because medical folks needed them to go to work.

Flagstaff hospital was short on masks, gloves and gowns because they were wearing them for every patient and changing them for every patient.

recall a few people loaded up on masks and hand sanitizers to make a bundle. (like TP hoarding)

We are in a hot spot (Northern Arizona), and we are a shopping town for the Navajo Nation where they have a lot of it. So i wear a cloth mask when I am in a store, and I wash my hands when I leave the store and when I get home.

wearing the mask hasn't killed me yet, nor has the corona. the mask does make my big ears look bigger.

You do realize the purpose of a mask is to keep the wearer of said mask from spreading the Kung fly, not from getting it? That's pretty common knowledge.
I'm betting 95% of mask wearers think it prevents them from contracting Covid19.