Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Squidge
Laughing. laugh

Is the Covid in the room with you, right now?

Still laughing!

Nope, I'm not too worried about Covid coming to my house, I'm sure I'll survive it if it does.

I do work work with some good people with underlying health conditions that would likely be in a world of hurt if they catch it. If practicing good hygiene and wearing a mask when asked helps reduce the chances they may catch it, then I'm in. Are masks 100% effective in preventing C-19 transmission? Nope! Current thinking is that wearing masks may reduce the transmission rate by 65% depending on the type of mask and how it's worn.

Refusing to where a mask in places that ask or require it is just as much of "virture singling" as wearing a mask everywhere one goes.

Current thinking doesn't match with the reality of actual testing. You need look no further that the CDC's own findings after reviewing multiple tests. I'd be embarrassed if I had fallen for all the bullshiite. Ashamed and embarrassed.
Here's your pull quote: "In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks."

Suppose and theorize all you want.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.