Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I speak from experience.

One animal that I was mauled by was a big Chow.
This WAS a friends trusted dog....for around a year.
It knew me and I thought that I knew it.
One day, sitting in the living room watching TV, it calmly walked from the other room up to me. As soon as he got to me, he turned into the Tazmanian Devil.
My friend beat it and apologized. It was the first time he said it ever happened. He mangled my dominant hand.

The next week he did the same thing to his girlfriend's best friend who visited. It mauled har face.
He finally got rid of it. It was given to a farmer where it could run loose. ......and get plenty of exercise.
Hopefully it never came in contact with any people besides the owners

These breeds, if kept, must be treated with the same rules as a wild animal. If they harm someone like the terrier did to that girl, it should be destroyed immediately.

The other BIG problem is people like your friend. That dog should have been put down IMMEDIATELY! The fact that he let that happen again to someone else; well, I hope he got his ass sued right off and everything of value taken from him! There is a time and place for blood-sucking lawyers. Something is desperately wrong with people who value their damed dogs more than other people.

Last edited by Ben_Lurkin; 08/04/20.

Yours in Liberty,

BL