Two rifle barrels shipped priority, two rifle barrels lost in the mail. One finally made it after 30+ days and filed insurance claim. Second one is on day 39 right now. I should have gone to UPS after the first barrel fiasco, but there only open between 4-6 pm Mon-Fri and 20 miles away.

I refunded the money on the first barrel and at least the guy was honest enough to pay me for it when he got it. Insurance was denied by USPS because I couldn't prove that a Bartline barrel was worth $300 even though I submitted all the correspondence on our agreed upon price. I even had pictures of the barrel and how I packaged it.

Second barrel is just out there as well, and have been denied the insurance again. Even though I submitted all the correspondence again from when I purchased it. Sent it to a buddy free of charge, and I'm only out a $150 + shipping, I just feel bad as it was the last thing needed to finish my buddies AR build.

Local postmaster says guaranteed delivery is just a suggestion now with covid19.