Originally Posted by carlm
You could have shipped it UPS for 3X the price, and it will still be late. I am a daily UPS pickup, and have been for 20 years. All my 3 Day Ground shipments take 6+ days. Ask UPS about the Residential Surcharge, Fuel Surcharge, and Extended Delivery Area Surcharge before you complain.

I'd gladly accept 6 days on a 3 day shipment right now, hell I'dsettle for 10-15. I'd even pay extra for it, not a problem. However, when you pay for 3 day priorty and it hasn't been delivered in 41 days a customer has the right to complain.

What chaps my ass about the whole situation is a lost package trace has been initiated on both ends, insurance claim has been filed and denied, the package when tracked only shows enroute to next facility, and the post office on either end doesn't seem to give a damn if they help us or not.

Another thing that makes me hot, I ordered some ammo the other day out of PA and got a FedEx tracking number said it would be delivered Monday before 8 pm. I got home from work at 10 am Monday and it was sitting on my doorstep. I order from RockAuto, Amazon and Ebay all seem to deliver on time even when delivery is finished by USPS. So why can't the package I ship USPS and pay more for shipping costs than online retailers make it to the final destination in a reasonable amount of time?