Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Originally Posted by 1moredeer
They are running 5-7 days behind on everything here in east Texas, including first class and priority mail.

Yep. Shreveport is a black hole for mail and packages. Those sh*t sacks are late on everything. Finally got a package last week that was in Shreveport for 7 days. How is that even possible? Do they have a big enough parking lot that 7-days worth of trucks can just sit there unloaded?

I paid for 3-day delivery. It arrives after 15-days. Why don't I get my money back for the freight? F them.

Fire all of them, they forfiet their retirement, and contract it all to Amazon as they are the best logistics company on the planet.

I put in 20 years with the p.o my wife is on 30, so i guess i can say i know what goes on there. Did you know amazon uses the p.o ? The p.o got hit hard really hard with covid at a facility in Detroit known as the NDC, they had over 90 trailers as in semi trailers full of priority mail sitting. They had to scramble to move that mail to other locations across michigan to be worked, this is just one city in one state.

Now take a few million people out of work sitting home ordering everything on line,guess what ? A PERFECT STORM ! It is getting better the p.o processes 181 MILLION pieces of mail daily hmm bet ups and fed x dose not do that. I have had some delays myself, with all of them. As for firing them all forfeit their retirement, YOU SIR ARE A FOOL.

Last edited by SAINTDANIEL; 08/13/20.