Originally Posted by Puddle
I used to think USPS was the worst until we got a new FedEx driver for our area.

I'm convinced he must have skipped the How-to-read-a-home-address session in orientation...

We had the same experience with FedEx this summer; the driver would keep leaving our packages across the road. He must have missed the "even addresses are on one side of the road and odd addresses are on the other" part of the training. I called FedEx to complain and they asked me to create an account, where I could put "delivery instructions" - limited to 33 characters! But so far, "Green house-south thru iron gates" has apparently been sufficient to keep him from delivering to the blue house on the north side of the road.

Like much of the rest of America, we've had lots and lots of deliveries made in the last 6 months. We've had a couple packages delayed about a week with USPS, and a number of packages a day later than originally scheduled. But overall, USPS, UPS, and FedEx have all done pretty well for us this year. Now getting a shipment of trophies out of South Africa had somewhat longer delays, but it's nearly here.