Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
The vet where I take my dog won't let you in. They don't want you out of your vehicle but I got out and helped them manage my big dog. 100 pound girls don't do well trying to hold a100 pound dog that doesnt want to be separated from me.

It gives me nightmares sometimes when I think about it.

My wife quit telling me about the azzhole dogs after I told her I was going to sit on the roof of the clinic with a suppressed .22 and take care of all the aggressive dogs. The vets there are pretty good about giving the boot to dangerous dogs, but some of them slip through the cracks.

Not saying you're dog is an azzhole Hogwild. But you're right. Conscientious owners are up front and honest, and as long as the dog is muzzled and can be handled it's no big deal. The problem is all the non-concientous owners with the pit or mastiff crosses that can't even afford the visit and can't even handle the dog themselves to put a muzzle on!

I went with a girl worked for a vet for 6 years and never heard from her of dogs attacking people in the vets office. any body hurts or kills dogs aint human