Originally Posted by EdM
But I am sure you understand the business side of what insurance companies owe their investors, right?

sure and I also understand what they owe their customers who buy their insurance policies.. and neither one involves ripping their customer off.. I paid for a full cover policy with zero deductibles.. from a company who claims to be so great and for veterans and its just another insurance company like every one else,,pay out as little as possible.. the policy they sold you sure isn't as great when they have to pay out on it... they tell you "you need to understand.. " and start pulling out a magnifying glass and want to show you all sorts of fine print...

as I told them, I can get short sheeted anywhere, they're nothing special...
how about a novel idea, work with a customer.. all they want to do is either total the vehicle or give it a salvage title, and then keep charging insurance rates like its pristine, yet it gets damaged again, they tell you your car is worth dirt, because they gave it a salvage title....

They are pissing on my feet and telling me its raining...and I spend over $6K a year with these people...yeah, call me unrealistic but I expect more than what I get from these clowns...for my money..

Last edited by Seafire; 09/30/20. Reason: spill check...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez