Greetings . I know this is not exactly what the OP asked for ,but close. I had a 1999 Tacoma that I bought in 2007. Put service cap on it and used it for grain dryer service and to hunt out of . Got the letter in 2008 about the rusted frames . Had it checked and was fine . In 2013 i was under truck and saw holes in frame . Contacted Toyota dealer and said I was eligible for buy back from Toyota . Originally paid right at $10,500 with tax . Drove 6 years . Toyota paid me $14,887.50 for my truck. Invested in stock market . Moved it 3 times . Last week i purchased a new Tacoma and had made almost enough to pay for 2/3 of 2020 Tacoma SR. Traded in my wife's Camry that we purchased in 2000. So didn't have to pay a lot difference .

Wife will mainly drive this . Grocery runs ,drive to our cabin to hunt etc. Seems to us we have all the power we need . We are in our early 60's and retired . Have not had trailer and quad hooked to it yet . Going to put some miles on it first . If lacking power ,we will use Silverado to haul quad. Like it so far . First 3 tanks of mixed driving we averaged just over 22 mpg.