Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Swifty52
No matter whether IWB or OWB, buy a damn good belt. None are comfortable if the belt sags. I suggest Hanks belts but others might feel different. I have a premiere for dress, an extreme for every day carry and really like them both. Plus you can’t beat the 100 year guarantee.

I've been using the Galco SB2 1.5" leather gun belt for 30 years. I'm only on my third, and I've been using them everyday all that time.

So at 98 bucks minimum and you’ve bought 3 in 30 years. Hanks is 70.00 and here’s their guarantee

Hanks Belts are USA Made from the finest full grain leathers, never processed or bonded leather.

This results in a strong belt that will never crack apart, break, or stretch excessively. If it does, send it back and we will replace it with the original size ordered no questions asked for 100 years.

My extreme has 7 years everyday wear, still just fine and I only paid 45 bucks for it. If anything goes wrong other than a chicago screw which they send you free, I get a new belt for nothing even if it’s 20 years. They also have 15-20% off sales.

I still have my first one. It never broke. Just looks like crap from daily use over a decade or so.