Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
There is another option that has not been announced yet from the guys at Milt Sparks.

Full disclosure for anyone not familiar, I am friends with the owners. Though I don't get paid, or anything, I have been using their products for more than 25 years.

I was given a pre-production T&E sample to test run. I have been wearing it for a few months. In fact this last week, I brought it in to make a slight alteration to get a better firing grip on the pistol with my XL hands. In talking to my buddy who designed it, that had already been incorporated into the final version.

This is a straight drop outside the wasitband rig. That said, I have found it works perfectly fine for non optics handguns as well. I have been wearing mine as an OWB at the 3:30, almost as an appendix OWB so as to have optimal control for weapon retention, as well as for speed in the draw.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T&E samples were sent to myself, an instructor at Gunsite, and our mutual friend Ken Hackathorn. I am not sure who all beyond that.

I don't know what the name of the holster is, what they are going to sell for, or any of those kind of details. That said if you call the shop and ask about it, (ask for Jim) I am sure they will be able to hook you up.

Cheers.

I like the looks of that. Any idea about the timeline for availability?

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.