[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Pic of the new rig w/o a concealment garment

I said 3:30 in my post, meant more 1:30 ish. (my clock was off crazy) Basically (for me) just in front of the hip bone over the front pants pocket. It is a straight drop, so a guy can position it wherever he likes. I normally wear most my holsters as straight drop/zero cant. I rarely mention it online about wearing a rig in what some might call AOWB.

When my hands are relaxed naturally at my sides, I like to be able to have some part of my arm/elbow come in physical contact with my holstered handgun, usually with the inside of my elbow contacting the base of my magazine, as this allows me to #1, always know precisely where my gun is, and #2, be set up to protect it from a weapon retention standpoint.

I used to be a weapons retention instructor, and I found this position to be very natural for fast presentation, safe secure reholster, and weapon retention in the event of a gun grab attempt,which I have had people go for my gun while fighting them on the job. AOWB may not be the ARFCOM flavor of the week, but it has always worked for me.

The holster I received for T&E is simply a straight drop, optic compatible. The end user can choose to wear it as best suits their needs. For me, I chose to roll with it a bit more forward than others might, as is my habit.

Being able to hide a full size, optics equipped G17 and carry it comfortably all day is not a bad deal. cool

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com