Originally Posted by Waders
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Being able to hide a full size, optics equipped G17 and carry it comfortably all day is not a bad deal.

Nice. What optic is that? And, if you don't mind, what do like/dislike about it?

Trijicon RMR/LED RMR Type 2 3.25 MOA LED Red Dot Sight.

No real complaints about it at all. It does exactly what it is supposed to do. I went with an RMR over some of the cheaper versions since it was going on a carry gun. Simply put, I don't believe in trying to cut corners on such things. The RMRs have a solid reputation in the field, so that was the direction I went.

There is a learning curve trying to get used to shooting with an RDO as compared to irons, and I see no practical advantage, speed wise under 10 yards or so, but the further out, the advantage is significant. Plus when I originally picked it up, I was running security details where a single precise shot to protect an individual/small groups of people was preferable to multiple rounds, so the RDO was a tool that would make precise application easier. There is no question that they make precision shooting with a handgun easier for the majority of people.

This one has held up to a good bit of use and I have not seen any POA/POI issues, etc.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com