Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Don't hold your breath Jack, most will continue to hide.

I give Tim credit for arrogantly admitting to it and not being a chickenshit about it.

I wouldn't say I was at all arrogant about it. It's a free country vote for who you want to, I'm not about to run from my opinion or berate anybody else about theirs. And yes, mailed in my ballot and it has been received.

Good for you.

But I for the life of me don't understand someone voting for biden et al. What they represent. Who they are. Who controls them.

I have a hs acquaintance that married a rich guy. They are rich and biden supporters simply because of 1 boorish thing trump did. That 1 thing completely consumes and drives them. They emote like a woman on hormones. No sentient thought about the big picture. They are totally consumed by their emotions. True tds. Same thing with a step sister who has had a salaried job with a little community college her entire life. Has never known what the real economy is about and how crap gets done. Anyone that thinks differently is just an uneducated dolt. But the funny thing is her son and I both are more highly educated than her and we can see the realities. She too is a victim of tds.

Maybe I missed it, but whats your reasoning tim?

Montana MOFO