Originally Posted by ofelas
McCain, Romney, and even Reagan at times, stooped far lower than Trump ever has.

We get it; Trump cut y'all's balls off by scrapping NAFTA.

Oh btw - most of Canada's conservative politicians are slight more to the left than Obama...so I understand why you think Romney & McCain are "Conservatives".

I take it you're not from Western Canada, or even from the good, Conservative parts of rural Canada in the other provinces.

Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
And where is real Republican leadership? We lost John McCain, God bless him...he would have brought this Country together and not torn it apart....we need another Ronald (Reagan) and not a Donald (lame duck Trump).

I likely would be considered by many here on the 'fire as a moderate or leaning Republican. I enjoy hunting and shooting and firearms and archery ownership etc...if anything, Trump supporters should be trying to cultivate more moderates and nurture them and appeal to them by bringing the country closer together and not spewing hatred and fostering racism and divisiveness...Ronald Reagan and most recently, George Bush knew this is key to winning a reelection.