Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by ol_mike
[quote=battue][quote=RyanSinBA]I don't know that Trump "Blew it" in any one instance. He still has a shot at winning but the states where overnight the. democratic votes spiked in nearly instantaneous fashion is highly suspect and is worthy of investigation. My personal belief is he would have won by a landslide if he shut his mouth during that first debate and let Joe hang himself like he did in the second debate. He would be even more favored if he deleted his Twitter account and focused more about being presidential and less arguing with 13 year olds and kids in their parents basement on Twitter. The guy bad mouths everyone, not a great way to be "likeable" which as President does matter. He's been kicking butt and taking names and is good for our economy and jobs but dang if he didnt turn a lot of folks off with his social media antics.

Careful, some old fart is going to call you an ass wipe..... laugh

Good luck tonight.... sounds like your gonna need it!

Unlike sad sack of excrement you, who merely needs a kick in the teeth.

Dumb phugk.

Lol.

Whats the matter buddy, your milk a little to salty from those tears... you can Lol... but who’s the one really laffin? ;-)

The good news is:

1. You're just some ignorant liberal troll, trying to find the scratch to pay mom her rent, so she can keep egg-a-muffins in the freezer for ya and pay the light bill on the single wide.

2. And I'm still me.

Lol.

Im still under your skin lol...

No.. you're not.

You're just some little liberal fa*ggot broke-ass fugktard troll.

Just bought a new beautiful Colt revolver yesterday. Got a new Glock coming next week. Geebus. Glad I got the new safe.. and the new Dillon 750. All set now.

Now get your f a g ass back to work.

You gotta pay for another social security check I got coming in next Wednesday. That's after all the rent checks I just collected, and just before the checks roll in from the new company my partner and I just started a few months ago. Whew. Schit. I'm gonna be bizzy this month.

Living Well really is the best revenge on you self-defeating commie chkunts.

Lol.

Now GFY.

The loudest one talking about wealth is usually the brokest... good for you, glad you own some rentals lmao...

Hope you’re enjoying hunting all the time on your numerous grain farms you bought with the cash you earned running a division of multi billion dollar international company all before you were 40... oh wait, sorry thats me, not you hahahahah

Glad you’re enjoying those measly SS checks enough to brag about them, while talking about how wealthy you are compared to someone you dont know... all the while boasting about how much smarter you are... you’re obviously correct hahahaha

It really is wonderful to hear some little liberal
chkunt whine.. and dream.
It's your dream. Make it however you want. LMAO.

Now get back to work with that hedge trimmer. Nanshee likes her hedges tight, so little commie rats like you can't climb over her wall and burn her house down.

Lol.

But Again, Just roll over and die.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH