I’m uncomfortable w all the mail in voting & of course they’re being counted in the liberal cities of each state.

We were already running huge deficits before Covid, then printed a few more trillion to help folks out.

If Biden wins, which now looks likely due to who gets to count the votes, you’d better be ready. When not if foreign govts decide buying our debt is no longer a good investment the wheels fall off.

Trump might be able to kick the can down the road for four more years, maybe, but I’m not certain the Harris oops Biden presidency can do so. As they most certainly will bail out Cali & Illinois with their budget crisis, due largely to unfunded pension commitments

Whenever it happens under whomever happens to be prez it’s apt to be ugly, best be debt free, live somewhat rural, have food, meds, guns & ammo at hand.

Whatever party happens to be holding the reins of power is apt to be blamed even though it’s been going on for over 40 years.

If they take the blame, they’re apt to not see the whitehouse again for a long time.

If the Dems attempt to pack the SC, we’re screwed if they get it done. Hopefully the Senate can keep that from happening.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.