Most of the media and education system worked against him, but in the end he ignored America’s biggest problem and threat to our future as a country, we are increasingly divided. I voted for him, twice, and still am holding out that he can pull it off. Let’s be honest if he continues to fan the flames rather than put them out all the great policies he stands behind, the ones that made me vote for him, won’t make much difference in the future if we can’t come together in some fashion as a country. If he would have moved us in that direction, and he could have with concerted and focused effort, Biden would not have even been a blip on the radar. If he pulls it off I’m praying this will be his focus for the next 4 years, he would have to be completely blind not to see this is why he is where he is. America is sick of our broken political system and will vote accordingly as long as you don’t openly try to piss too many of them off.

My opinion, yours may differ.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi