Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by dodge268
So let me get this straight, because a company, run by vets, gun nut vets, doesn't want to get behind an idiot teenager they should be run out of business because they aren't 2A enough? The fact that the kid killed two people that were found later to be bad guys does not make what he did heroic. He left his house with a rifle to "protect" property. If you look for trouble it isn't hard to find. Putting yourself in a bad situation and then claiming self defense is BS. At the point that kid pulled the trigger he was in fear for his life. Of that I have no doubt. How he got in a situation where he would be in fear for his life is, in my opinion, the crux of the matter. If he was defending his house, I have no problem. Anyone who hears there is a potential riot brewing and inserts themselves into it pretty much bought the ticket for that ride. I don't drink coffee but their company does a lot of good things for vets. If you think they should be run out of business because they aren't 2A enough for you, maybe the problem is you. Group think is still group think, regardless of the political party.
Patrick

You sound like a- f a g

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.