Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by 79S
Just fuuckin wow.... buncha ignorant dumbfuucks here... almost unbelievable until I see who’s posting....

So yes to brc coffee? Or no???

He thinks Trump should concede so phugg him

Jud may not be a Trump fan? this is the second cryptic post I have seen indicating that, he won't respond

Brian I voted for trump, if that matters. The ship has sailed, it’s OVER we got 4 years of Biden..

I drink brc daily at work, several cups. I work with a shiitload of vets, it’s what we drink.

Ok Jud,
Another question... do you believe he lost fair and square?

Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by 79S
Just fuuckin wow.... buncha ignorant dumbfuucks here... almost unbelievable until I see who’s posting....

So yes to brc coffee? Or no???

He thinks Trump should concede so phugg him

Jud may not be a Trump fan? this is the second cryptic post I have seen indicating that, he won't respond

Brian I voted for trump, if that matters. The ship has sailed, it’s OVER we got 4 years of Biden..

I drink brc daily at work, several cups. I work with a shiitload of vets, it’s what we drink.

Ok Jud,
Another question... do you believe he lost fair and square?

I have not researched it, been busy huntin, and as of late, taking care of a wife sick with “fake” covid and trying to stay healthy myself

Fair enough Jud.... unfortunately I have been addicted to politics for 40 yrs..... frown a habit I am trying to quit, but I firmly believe this has been a stolen election... if they pull it off.
I also believe this could be a turning point for our country and everything we hold dear could be lost....

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.