Originally Posted by Goosey
I agree, the evidence is overwhelming that the election was not "fraudulent". The FBI says it. The DOJ says it. the DHS CISA head said it. The courts say it. I am very much enjoying watching you folks go deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole with each new revelation of "no fraud". But you can't admit that, so deeper you go!

I am going to very richly enjoy rubbing your nose in the s**t you're posting when President Trump is elected to a second term. There is a TON of evidence that the democrats engaged in massive voter fraud and election fraud. I.e., one simple but huge example that not one single rino or democrat has been able to explain; Pennsylvania received requests for, and sent out, 1.8 million mail-in ballots. Pennsylvania received a return of 1.4 million of those ballots. Pennsylvania then recorded 2.5 million votes, heavily favoring biden, from the mail in ballot return. That is 1.1 million votes the democrat campaign in Pennsylvania manufactured for biden out of thin air. This huge case of fraud is not being denied by anyone. It is a fact. The numbers were reported by Pennsylvania. The same magnitude of fraud occurred in GA, WI, MI, AZ and NV. It is not disputed by anyone who has a shred of credibility.