Originally Posted by steve4102
The SC hears cases involving Constitutional Violations, not criminal complaints.

Any case involving voter fraud or irregularities must contain a Constitutional argument.

He cheated, they cheated are criminal offenses, not so much Constitutional. Although the argument can be made , but in very slim ground, which usually doesn’t get certiorari.

The PA SC and election officials violated State Constitution, so this has merit, cept Kavanaugh already voted that it didn’t, so this is most likely a done deal.

Other state election fraud law suits will have to contain some form of Constitutional violation, not criminal.

Changing election procedures, in violation of state constitution and us constitution is the only way they will hear it.
Without that, nothing from the corrupt 9.

I wouldn't want to be on the SCOTUS right now. Many state election laws were broken in multiple states for mail in balloting. The SCOTUS can just take a hard line and say all mail in balloting in those states does not pass the smell test as far as the state election laws are concerned, and must be thrown out, or maybe they send it to the House for the worst offending states like Georgia...It's going to be a tough call on this one and a lot of people are going to feel disenfranchised no matter what they decide.

The states arent doing the SCOTUS any favors by not doing real audits on these mail in ballots...If I were a Justice on the SCOTUS, I would take into account how these state elected officials and lower court judges are acting and punish them for it by sending there state to the House to decide who gets their vote...If these states wanted wide spread mail in balloting then they should have put in measures (new laws) to make them a secure form of voting and they failed do that in many of these contested states and now they created a huge ridiculous Constitutional mess..