Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 79S
Old and out dated?? You are the dumbest sob in Minnesota and that’s saying a lot..

You still didn’t answer the question,

Where was Kavanaugh in the Second ruling by the SC?

Here let me helps you you stupid f*ck, he sided with the left.

Ah look Stevie getting hair on his upper lip, he acting tough..listen I know you aren’t the brightest but the courts decision on 28 October had no dissenting votes... I will make it easy for you..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...ania-mail-in-deadline-barrett/index.html
The order was issued with no noted dissents, but in a statement accompanying the order, Justice Samuel Alito, joined by Justices Clarence Thomas and Neil Gorsuch, said that it was too close to the election for the justices to step in.

"I reluctantly conclude that there is simply not enough time at this late date to decide the question before the election," Alito said, but he left open the possibility that the court could still hear the case on a shortened schedule after the election. The state attorney general's office said county boards will segregate all ballots received after 8 p.m. on Election Day until 5 p.m. on November 6, Alito noted.

Last edited by 79S; 12/04/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.