Originally Posted by GeoW
Would love to see proven fraud rather than see that the country has really, as we feared, gone to schit! But aside from hearsay, I've seen nothing as far as evidence is concerned. Much emphasis is placed on probability and statistics of [bleep] happening but that ain't going to do it in a court of law... it ain't hard proof.

g

Your fixing to see it. Info involving foreign countries interfering (remember, that's what they accused Trump of whistle), millions of mail in ballots without matching signatures, etc.

Trump warned it was going to happen, now we are hearing how it happened, and it's starting to shift to the proof it happened stage. He's letting people know what happened and letting them know he's going to stop it to protect the constitutional election laws of elections and that hes doing it for we the people. He's letting us know this before he drops the hammer on them.

I'm now thinking back that Barr is the stealth bomber and Durham is now appointed to report on and prosecute the Hills, Yovanovitch, Vinderman and Weissman pukes that lied and worked for his impeachment and others behind the Russian dossier.

I think this posted by mtnsnake pretty well explains it.

https://rumble.com/vbjysx-ep.-2343b...ion-before-.html?mref=2hzb1&mc=fcbfy

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/03/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin