So I see this falling into three categories of proof, each, if proven, will have different public effects (all result in Trump as president, I am talking reaction in the public population:

- Prove things like PA where more mail in ballots where returned than requested. This stinks of fraud and outright cheating. The "extra", if they can be identified, can be tossed out as bogus. T

- States changes the rules illegally, but the voter thought they were doing the right thing. This is the case of legislature approving mail in voting, but that wasn't within their power to do so. This one is touchy, the population that voted, very well have thought it was valid and their vote was valid, it's then tossed out. Yes it's an illegal vote but I don't count this as real cheating. In this case, the public perception will be voter supression.

- Things like the Dominiion server making up, or changing votes. Slam dunk the public should not accept this one.

That said, we all know no matter how Trump ends up in the whitehouse, it won't be a quiet four years.