Here is one of the limited run 22" threaded Fieldcrafts that I again weigh down with too-heavy of a scope which is a Leupold 4.5-14 with 30mm tube, which shows the amount of weight savings compared to the next rifle which is another Fieldcraft but 21" unthreaded in 7/08 with a petite 2.5-8x Leupold. (The 7/08 now resides with another forum member in Anchorage). And a 280ai Mountain Ascent with another 2.5-8x Leupold--the misses used it this year to harvest an interior griz and dall ram in Tok. I originally picked it up on a whim as a back-up plan if a build I had in the works didn't make it in time. It did, so it sat in a safe for a couple years till I pulled it out for her to try and see if she wanted to use one of the fieldcrafts or it for her hunt. She was shooting ragged holes with it and factory Federal premium ammo with the 168 Bergers. After playing with it this season and seeing how well she shot it I am overly impressed and would like to find a little Adirondak in 7/08 for our daughter.

Attached Images
65 creed smaller.jpg (31.96 KB, 920 downloads)
708 Fieldcraft smaller.jpg (36.67 KB, 931 downloads)
280ai MA smaller.jpg (36.09 KB, 927 downloads)

Since the World is 2/3 Water and Only 1/3 Land, Figures the Good Lord Intended I Fish More Than I Plow.