You Drooling CLUELESS Crying Kchunts are a fhuqking RIOT! Swing those purses gals,you are really doing "GREAT!". Hint. Laughing!

I simply stated:

"I've zero interest in insulting anybody,but will provide plenty of slack on the rope for them who want to approach the podium and talk into the microphone,if only to correlate their Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude. For some fhuqking reason,things just don't ever pan out in the way they envision,which is a BIG "surprise" only to them. Hint. LAUGHING!"

Then like Moths to The Flame,here comes the Drooltards. I find it fascinating,that despite both of you Crying Karens attempting to tug on heart strings,with your Hissy Fitting heralded decree(s) of Imaginary Pretend Ignore,bothing of you Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit are GLUED to my every fhuqking word and Splendid Pixel. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Maybe REALLY go for the throat and obliviously quantify how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery? Ooooopsie!!!!! Too fhuqking late! Hint. LAUGHING!

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Brokedick Crying Kchunts never fhuqking disappoint,by simply do your BEST.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."