6mm,

I simply stated:

"I've zero interest in insulting anybody,but will provide plenty of slack on the rope for them who want to approach the podium and talk into the microphone,if only to correlate their Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude. For some fhuqking reason,things just don't ever pan out in the way they envision,which is a BIG "surprise" only to them. Hint. LAUGHING!"

I'm VERY "surprised" that yet another CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk,that just "happens" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,got her Feelers hurt on the daily local allowance of 2lbs of Propellant...you "lucky" kchunt. Knowing that,I will not buy (2) more pounds tomorrow,give or fhuqking take! Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Now to be CERTAIN,I'd be the very last to infer that you could "afford" same,if only because that reality ain't in the cards for you or even a prospect. Fortunately for you however,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Here's to the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,for "getting" to "do" so "much". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."