Rickety,

Fhuqk NO,one can't concoct this,because you are an AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk doing your ABSOLUTE best...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As you set trying to feverishly Google your Imagination and Pretend,I get to simply grab hold of wares that exist and muse the particulars of same. There is ZERO need for you to perpetually quantify,that NOTHING is fhuqking funnier than a Drooling Texan trying to "talk" rifles. That "surprise",will only come to you. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

To try and catch you up to speed,despite your HILARIOUS fhuqking version of an IQ,the OP plainly stated the .257" 100gr SP Hornies in Factory Fodder. I doubt that I lauded the arrangement,mainly because I shoot it all and then some. He then too cited,that he doesn't Reload and was 100gr Hornie locked in. Hint. LAUGHING!

I've "barely" shot 1000's of Nuzzler 115 NBT's and have never had anything good to say about the pieces of fhuqking schit,mainly because I've shot them in more High Zoot Custom Rifles(mine),than you've ever seen. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'll toss you a cookie,so you can now say that you've "seen" a .257" 115NBT,in the "flesh". You'll find it amidship and .243" 108 ELD and a .243" 110 Sugar,if only for hilarious extrapolation. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

That Whizbanging Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,do thusly. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the itty-bitty 243 Kreedmire yet again,from Factory Fodder,as cited plainly prior. It grabs the wind drift advantage inside of 100yds,retains same forever and "gives up" a WHOPPING 3.2" of trajectory at the 500yd line,with like zero's,in like atmospheres and it takes "ONLY" 30 more fhuqking grains of powder and a long action to "get" that,you STUPID Fhuqk . Hint. LAUGHING!

So PLEASE,dig deep and "tell" me "more" about your GoogleFu,you Absolutely AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Freeloader28,

ONLY you STUPID Fhuqks,can keep you STUPID Fhuqks,from saying STUPID Fhuqking Schit and I rather enjoy that you can't even "do" that "much"...you "lucky" STUPID kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Crying Karen Texans are a "rugged" lot. Hint. LAUGHING!!!!!

Bless your Sniveling DUMB Kchuntitude.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Whino,

There's no need to reiterate through your Retardation,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as that card has done been played...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Read that again. now one more fhuqking time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for the Estrogen Meltdown,as it was MAGNIFICENT.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

If only for posterity. Hint.

LAUGHING!!!!!!!!

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."