Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

I've shot it ALL in extrapolation,if only to your chagrin,as you set and pontificate Google Pretendfu via your Imagination...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I simply compared Factory Fodder,because the OP doesn't reload and you were flapping your fhuqking Drooling gums about the 115 NBT,which Weatherby happens to offer over the counter. Pardon those Facts upsetting you so,despite your never even having "seen" ANY of it,let alone "shot" it. That despite your projecting the "big" trajectory difference,as factored through your pointy head and crossed-eyes. Hint. LAUGHING!

There's NOTHING fhuqking funnier,than a Texan TRYING to talk about The Rifle or The Outdoors. Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you talk out your ass from your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing your BEST,with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

But you missed the point, if factory Ammo is all you compare then why not hunting ammo in both rounds, why not consider the much higher impact velocities at normal hunting ranges?

257 Bee factory ammo includes loads using the 115 BT.
https://shop.nosler.com/nosler-ammu...opby/f/cartridge/257%20Wby/isAjax/1.html

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]