Kchuntis,

You are doing "GREAT!" and it's a nice touch to reiterate you are an Amazingly Stupid CLUELESS Kchunt,Emotional Fhuqking WRECK and just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I realize how very frustrating it is for you,to be in sooooooooo deep over your pointy head and crossed-eyes,but in fairness The MANIC Meltdown was TOTALLY Fhuqking Awesome +P++! I'm still groovin' on your High-Pitched Nasal Whine as you are screaming at your trembling fingers,through those quivering lips,as the Mascara runs your tear stained face and you simply can NOT edit/delete/type fast enough to lower your Estrogen Levels. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon my apparently using "extra tricky" words that are "unfair" to you and "extra big" words that are "unfair" to you,along with "extra Technical" words that are also seemingly "unfair" to you and your version(s) of "means","abilities" and "comprehension". You point 'em out and I'll replacement verbage,just to placate your Amazing STUPIDITY. Hint. Laughing!

I'm am MORE than happy to grant you ALL of the slack on the rope,that you "think" you can "handle". I'll start graciously with your 100 TTSX 3515fps Goat Fhuqk and the scope you could ALMOST "afford". Hint. LAUGHING!

That piece of fhuqking schit do thusly. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Pardon "boring" 243 Kreedmire Factory Fodder,yet again and with 30grs less powder,the extry round(as a minimum) in the belly,better ES/SD,better wind,yada,yada,yada. Pardon ANY words that are "too big","too tricky" or "too Technical". Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Given your "command" of English,DO tell what a "great felling rifle"is,you AMAZINGLY Fhuqking Stupid Twat. Hint. Laughing!

GREAT time to correlate,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Ooooooopsie!!!! Tooo fhuqking late(again)! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Rickety,

Your STUPIDITY isn't "bait",it's a plight and them differences are stark...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Why are you TRYING to "talk" about wares you've never even fhuqking seen? Not that it ain't fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,as NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Texan TRYING to 'talk' rifles.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."