Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Kate says," Damn that bitch Brenda likes that Kohls purse."
"Yah she's a slut" says Suzy who prefers Coach.
"Fuuck you Hos, it works for me," says Brenda....

LOL

I imagine many that are in a market for $500 ARs would prefer a $1200 AR, however, they're in the market at $500.

Do you want to address the illegal alien/temp worker angle? Or would you rather prattle on about imaginary convos at the mall twixt soccer moms?

Don't know any particulars about it. My only point here has been, as I have said, a very experienced member of the board commented to me, that they simply work for him, and I have heard the same here from multiple others. I have not commented on their business, management, CS or any other aspects, nor intend to as I have no knowledge of it.

Oh, and whiny fuucks that like to bitch about what other's get by with have little use to me. That's a main point. Nobody has said they are the best. Nobody has said parts are parts. Nobody has claimed they will out perform other like-priced items. Many have said they work fine for them. Carry-on.

I'm not carrying anything, or using a price point to say one product is better than another. Just pointing out the company named in the title of the thread has used illegal alien labor. If you're cool with that then you carry on girl! Might be some folks weren't aware of it and would appreciate the heads up.

MAGA