I have used some of their parts with mixed results.
For barrels I have and will continue to use their stainless ones for entry level builds. Haven't had an issue one with them. Also, all have shot around 1 moa for me.

As for their receivers and handrails I was less impressed. Built 2 different hunting rigs using their side charging uppers. They both showed minor pitting under the finish and a general lack of consistancy on plateing. The guns functioned fine for the most part. My biggest complaint about their side chargers is was that the charging bolt would work loose even when using loctite. If you don't catch it quickly she will get launched and lost into the great unknown. Replacement nob and bolt is $20. That combined with the fact that it has to be removed to remove the bcg is a big pain in the a$$. Luckily both of the ones I built were the older dual charge models and I only added the side bolt for hunting. But unless specifically requested, I no longer reccomend them.

Their handrails were also lackluster. Lots of Sharp edges and finish inconsistenties. Won't buy again.

A buddy of mine ordered a complete 556 pistol upper from them. He brought it to me to troubleshoot why it would fire but not eject. Come to find out that it was shipped with a 7.62x39 bolt inside the bcg. Luckily no damage occurred. A call to bca got a new and proper bolt sent out for free. Decent customer service, [bleep] quality control. Something like that should of never happened.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same... President Ronald Reagan