Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
So use the BCG you can get your hands on right now and when a good bolt comes along, throw your 9310 bolt away and replace it with a BCM or Tool craft, because blue says it's chidt. There sure is a lot of whining going on over this chidt. I seriously doubt anyone is going to see a bolt failure with one of these RTBA BCG's. I've put 1,000's of rounds on mine, just a FYI. I'd rather get something running and useable than sit around with my thumb in my azz, IF I were one of these guys wanting to get an AR going. How many 9310 bolts have you seen fail blue? Probably not too many... Just sayin. Generally when I buy a good barrel, it comes with a good bolt anyway, so there's also that. As we've all seen any BCG is hard to come by these days, and the best BCG's are unobtanium for the most part. Guys are having a hard time finding parts of all kinds. I was nice enough to let a barrel with low pro gas block and tube and handguard go to a good guy here for a steal this week because said parts are getting harder to find. Luckily I'm still able to find parts locally and plan on replacing the barrel with a matchgrade barrel later on. What gets me is there are guys here that are needing parts and I know a lot of you have tons of parts, but I have not seen you offer to help your fellow AR shooter out or a new AR shooter out with a good BCG, but you'd rather criticize what kind of parts the damn guy buys when times are tough. I say get off your fu cking high horse.

You got all that from a picture with two red arrows?

Arrows are arrows.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?