I confess. After all this, I ended up going to a Dollar Tree today.

My recliner gave out yesterday after 20 years of faithful service to myself and my father. We had to go looking for a new one this AM. We were 10 minutes early to the furniture store and there was a Dollar Tree next store. I went a little nuts, but only because they had so many good things I'd been looking for

32 OZ plastic stadium cups. I've got a mouth full of expensive dental work. I try to keep my use of glass to a minimum
Nice cheap coffee mugs for deer camp. The $.25 cups we bought at the Falmouth DG started breaking after 15 years of service.
Plastic dog bowls. I like to eat my dinner out of one. It's a long story, but they are actually easier to deal with for stew, soup, etc. My newest one is 30-some years old.
Frozen Jamaican meat patties. KYHillChick and I acquire a taste for them on our honeymoon. Now I need a 6-pack of Ting to go with them.

The check out lady was the same age as KYHillChick and me-- 62. We had a charming chat while she was checking us out.

We then went next door and found a new recliner-- the one I liked best was on sale!!!

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer