Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I'm just gonna wait until everyone else gets the shot and then I won't need it.

LOL. But they are saying that even those who've had the vaccine in full can still contract the disease and transmit it to others who haven't had the vaccine. So it's not an actual vaccine. It's just supposed to keep you (the recipient) from dying if you contract it. It could turn out to be a total screw up for the human race for this reason, since it may prevent natural herd immunity from ever taking hold, which usually just takes a couple of years.

Is there a take home test yet to see if you've gotten the virus and didn't even know it?

My doctor today ordered a blood test for me, full panel and for Vitamin D levels. I asked him to add to that a test for COVID19 antibodies. He told me all the tests for that are total crap, and worthless, so he wouldn't add it.

I wonder if the "scientists" saying the tests are ineffective are saying so because they want everyone to take the vaccine? Not saying that's true but I could see that as a motivation.

Jake,

If you Really want to know the answer, here's the actual inventor of the so called "Gold standard by which all else is measured. This broadcast might help you to decide whether or not you and yours should be tested.

https://www.brighteon.com/cb209a4e-375f-4ce1-a41e-672accfcc0f5