This assertion of reparations has been made for years. It is so absurd on its face it is unbelievable. First, I strongly believe, and I think it is very defensible, that every black person who lives in the U.S. today should be thankful because of the slave trade of the 15th, 16th and 17th centuries. Note, I did not say it was a "good thing" or that hey should "support slavery". I am alleging that, in my opinion, they are better off today, being born by a fluke of nature in the U.S., than if their ancestors had not been brought here in shackles. It is entirely possible that the only reason they are alive today is because of the fact their ancestors had to endure the atrocities of slavery. That can't be said by anybody in the public eye or it would be alleged that the person stating such were a slavery proponent or a racist. I can assure you that, in my case, that is not true.

Second, I want to hear their plan for going back thousands of years for these claims of reparations. This would include all races, creeds and religions. That's only fair. Because of all wars and civilizations in history, people were enslaved and moved changing the courses of their futures forever. How do we all prove our claims? I'll wait.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ