Originally Posted by akaSawDoctor
Originally Posted by pete53
my thought is first add up all the trouble and money this race has caused us since they came here, then decide and i bet these black people owe us a lot of money ? they get what their worth = NOTHING

You know it’s people talking like this that are hurting the conservative movement the most. Honestly, who the phuqvk would want to have any thing in common with this line of thought or this guy? It just sounds just flat out racist. I hope all the racists on this board keep that putrid line of racist [bleep] to themselves. If you can’t keep your racist [bleep] inside , please go put a Biden sign in your front lawn and vote democrat next time. Best thing you could do to help us ( blacks included) and the conservative movement out. Thoughts like this push people away and into the the arms of left. Maybe it will work the other way.

It’s no wonder this progressive liberal bullshit is gaining traction. Too much talk like this just hurts conservatism.

Normally I don’t post [bleep] on this board just because I’m not one for imposing my views on anyone else. Seems no one else has a problem with posting their views so why not me hey?

How about we send a few million up there and let you mf'ers take care of em for a while.