Originally Posted by gregintenn
There are old retired farts with nothing to do standing in every store waiting for something to be put on the shelf so they can scarf it up and resale it toy you at ridiculous prices on gunbroker or at the gun show. Stop buying from these jackholes and there will soon be ammo on the shelves again.

Maybe, but I think those guys are more likely to be welfare types. I retired almost eleven years ago, when I knew I’d have enough coming in that I wouldn't have to scramble for crumbs. The game they’re playing resembles work too much for me; get up early, commute to Whatamart, stand in line, then stand in line to pay, then on to the next one, weekends traveling to gun shows...... No thanks! I’m much too busy doing Pappy Stuff.

Be interesting to know how much they actually make after costs are considered, let alone the time invested. I suppose if you consider it a hobby, the time can be written off as recreation, but none of that seems like much “fun” to me. By comparison, picking up cans along the road or dumpster diving seems positively rewarding; at least you’d be movin’ your azz a bit. Maybe there's some special thrill they get from stickin’ to others.

What fresh Hell is this?