Yep. Only thing I didn't put in was the actual mag box and the trigger..so...2 or 3 ounces..

Balance point is just forward of the bottom metal. To carry in 1 hand I have a finger or 2 on the bottom metal. Feels really good in the hand and comes right up to the shoulder and eye.

Have a vx3 2.5-8x36 on top in a DNZ Game Reaper medium height. Scope sits a bit above bore but I learned on my Kimber Montana that I like a medium opposed to low or extra low. Thatll probably be how it stays. I like that scope and mount and have used them for years without issue.

I kinda fell into the Remage deal. It was a cheap no gunsmith option. I want a custom rifle without a custom price lol. And, I like working on guns so having the tools and learning just leads to future projects. I have about double the price in a shouldered Bartlein. Comparing apples to mangos I know. But from a price prospective, that's what it shook out to. Don't need a match grade barrel for this build.

Think it'd be fun and good practice to work on steel out to 1k with a different barrel on this rig. I'm really considering it. Gotta kick around clambering options. Somewhere between. 243 and 284. Really leaning towards a 6 dasher or something as thatll likely be my next barrel for my precision rig. I know I'd left likely be single feeding the BR variants. That's OK for a fun range rig to shoots while the other rifle cools.