Figured the labradar out today. Gotta be on handgun mode to pick up the slow loads. Higher loads I had to switch back to rifle mode. Odd. You'd think it'd pick it up regardless. But it doesn't.

Still running 300gr Deep Curls. Got them upto about 1900fps and didn't see pressure signs. Definitely a thumper. All loads I've ran seem to shoot well.

I did find 250gr TTSX bullets today. Providing they shoot, that's what I will be hunting with.

Not sure if it's the Dillon powder drops of just nature of the round...ES and SDs are large. Not that it'll ever make a difference for my work. Will run my V3 when I get serious just to see. For what it is, I won't get too carried away with load development. I'll be happy with a couple inches at 100. I've killed a few deer and have yet to shoot one further than about 75yds....which is why I have small, lightweight big ole heavy hitters in the closet. They fit my hunting style perfectly.

Pulled the stock off just to check my bedding. That recoil in that little stock...I wanted to make sure nothing was cracking or anything. Good and tight and all looks good.