Leadminer, the installment plan works out well for me...I also am not afraid of buying used when applicable. I'm going to use it. What do I care if someone else did? Lol. Obviously not always applicable but that Pound'r was used. I know how to relieve bedding and bed my own actions. No cracks or anything. No brainer for me.

Thanx gaschekt! Should be a neat little critter gitter!

I finally decided on the last pieces of the puzzle today....ordered Hawkins aluminum oberndorf bdl bottom metal. New box, spring, follower and screws.

Decided on the action face-lift. Probably won't get it shipped till Monday though. Looked for a box today and couldn't find one. Going to have everything cerakoted to match the barrel. Including the DNZ Game Reaper mount. For some reason that DNZ has a blue hue to it. None of my others do. I can't stand 19 shades of black on a gun.

Another month or so and she'll be finished.

Going to play with some paint ideas while it's away. I won't paint till its back and I bed it...but I have a few ideas I wanna play with. Function is Taking precedence over looks. But I'd like to get both.